- Caddis progressive lenses seamlessly transition from no magnification at the top to your preferred magnification at the bottom, allowing you to see both near and far. Plus, like all of our lenses, they block blue light while reducing smudging and glare.
- Quality you can feel: premium, durable materials, thoughtful designs, and careful craftsmanship.
- Your Caddis frames come nestled on top of a soft, custom-designed microfiber bag for storage.
- Try ‘em out, and if you’re not satisfied, we’ll exchange them for another pair — free of charge.
- Vintage-inspired style with a medium-large fit.
- Highly-sculpted frame design has a unique “fractal” look.
- Sturdy 5-barrel hinges ensure security and stability.
- Temples feature a wire core for customizable fit.
- Frame: Premium bio-based, high-density acetate.
- Hardware: Custom alloy metals.
- Lenses: Proprietary Frq blue light filtering CR39 lens.
About VELMA -
Dinkley, definitely not dinky. These sculpted frames feature a unique form factor with faceted edges and intentionally hard curves (not an oxymoron, trust us). Glasses won’t make you smart, and you certainly don’t need them to look that way…but a little misdirection doesn’t hurt, and these do double duty in the brains and beauty department. Classical styling and clean lines meet sturdy, adjustable detailing — there’s no mystery or optical illusion here, just solid good looks. Case closed.